While there are many applications out there for translation, they still lack immensely for people to easily converse in foreign languages. But an application called Vocre might have finally bridged the gap left by other translation apps.
Vocre is a user-friendly smartphone application. The app is sized at 12.9 MB and requires an iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad running iOS version 4.0 or later. The app lets you converse in foreign languages in a uniquely simple way. You speak into your phone in your own language; the speech is then processed and detected by the application to convert into text. The app translates the text into the foreign language you have chosen and plays it to be heard. This facilitates conversations with foreign language speakers.
The text translations are also displayed on the application to ensure that the app executes the translation accurately.
The app is free to download but offers 10 translations for $0.99 and a hundred translations for $8.99.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you converse with foreign language speakers.
- Plays translated speech and displays translated text.
- Similar tools: Mobile Translator and TextLang.
- Also read related articles:Free Up Your Hands With Speech-To-Text [Android]
The 5 Coolest Voice Apps For Your Android Phone
Check out Vocre @ www.vocre.com