Anyone who frequently reads blogs will know that infographics are hugely popular with readers. Here at MakeUseOf, we publish them all the time, on the main site and in Geeky Fun. But have you ever wanted to easily make and customize your own infographic? Well, if so, the infographic site Visual.ly gives you a chance with its new section Visual.ly Create.
All you have to do is quickly sign up for an account. You will then see several possible categories of infographic that you can make at this time (more will follow in the future). The ones right now are Facebook Insider, Twitter Account Showdown, Life Of A Hashtag, Facebook Monster, and Twitterize Yourself. Depending on which one you choose, you will need to sign in and grant access to either your Twitter account or Facebook account.
Several kinds of designs are available for each infographic and you just have to choose which one you want.
Infographics can then be shared on social networks or downloaded. For a free, Visual.ly offers you the chance of having the infographic professionally branded.
- Create your own infographic from a variety of pre-made templates
- Sign in and grant access using either your Twitter account or Facebook account.
- Share your finished infographic on social networks or download it to your computer
- Have your infographic professionally branded for a fee.
- Similar tool: What About Me.
- Also read related article: 10 Awesome Free Tools To Make Infographics.
Check out Visual.ly Create @ http://create.visual.ly