Web conferencing allows you to easily share images and important documents with friends while getting their opinion at the same time. If you are looking for a web service that helps you do this, you should check out a site called VIDquik.
VIDquik is a free to use web service that offers you web conferencing and video conferencing services for free. You start by visiting the site and then creating an account on it. Account holders can invite others to initiate web conferences – people attending the conference need not register for a VIDquik account.
Once the conference begins, you can chat, and see the other person while sharing PDF files or presentations with them. A video conference tool is also available that focuses on video chatting with quality better than that of the web conference video chat.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you hold web conferences.
- Web conference support PDF and presentation sharing.
- Lets you hold video conferences.
- Similar tools: Meetingl, MeetingsIO and MeBeam.
- Also read related article: 10 Tips To Get Most Out Of Skype Video Conferences.
Check out VIDquik @ www.vidquik.com