Video Sprout is a web service that lets you share videos privately. This is a useful option for social networking users unhappy with the privacy settings they are offered.
You start using Video Sprout by signing up for an account. You can then import contacts from your email accounts, such as Google.
Uploading a video is simple: you choose the video from your computer, then enter its name and description. As soon as the video is uploaded, it shows up in your “My Videos” section. Your uploaded video will have a unique URL which you can copy and share; alternatively, you can send out email invitations to recipients through your Video Sprout account.
This way you will be able to limit the sharing of your video to a few people, rather than sharing it with the whole world.
- Best way to share videos privately.
- You can upload videos of any file type.
- You can choose to share your video with selected people.
- You get a 100MB storage for your videos.
- Videos can be streamed on the site; recipients will not need to download anything.
- Ideal for people unhappy with video privacy features offered by their online social network.
- Similar tools: Recordr and TwitVid.
- Also read related articles: Top 4 Sites To Share Private Home Movies With Family & Friends.
Check out Video Sprout @ www.videosprout.com