When your project group members are not in the same room, you need to work out a way to collaborate remotely. The Internet provides numerous solutions for this. One of the more competent solutions is a site called VersaHub.
VersaHub is a web service that lets its users collaborate on projects together. The service offers a free plan with support for a maximum number of 3 users and one workspace; paid accounts with more workspaces and group members start from $30. After creating an account on the site, you can invite others to your workspaces and post activity to the space. You can share messages, tasks, and files with project members.
Other features include tracking time and work details, exporting data to Excel / CSV files, updating project statuses, chatting with online project members, and a lot more.
People who find themselves remotely managing projects will find this service to be a very useful tool.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps remote collaboration.
- Lets you create workspaces and invite members to share messages and files.
- Lets you export data to Excel / CSV files.
- Offers numerous other collaboration features.
- Similar tools: Teambox and Project2Manage.
- Also read related article: Organize and Execute Your Collaborative Projects With Google .
Check out VersaHub @ www.versahub.com