Verbosus is a web based LaTex editor that lets you generate and preview PDF documents directly in your browser. It comes in handy whenever an academic document with bibliographies is needed. There is no download or installation, and its free version can be used for two ‘small projects’ with a limits of two documents, images and resources per project.
You can easily typeset projects, manage and delete your resources, documents and images. There is also latex-creation output log, where you can quickly look up errors in LaTex code if a problem occurs during the generation of PDF.
- Create and manage LaTex files online.
- Preview and save documents as PDF.
- Toolbar options: add image, table, itemize, description, footnote and cite.
- Free version can be used for two small projects (limited to two documents, images and resources per project).
- Includes latex-creation output log where you can quickly look to find the error in your latex-code.
- Similar tool: MonkeyTex.
Check out Verbosus @ www.verbosus.com