The native speakers of a language are the best sources for learning it. Not only do the natives know the correct pronunciation but they can also better inform you about certain colloquial expressions. Here to help people learn new languages and teach it, is a web service called Verbling.
Verbling is a free to use web service that helps people learn and teach languages. It does so by instantly connecting native speakers of two different languages. While signing up for an account on the site, you specify which language you want to learn and which one you already know – currently the supported languages include English, Spanish, and Arabic.
When you sign in, you are connected to a native speaker of the language you selected earlier and both of you can converse using audio and video. 5 minutes are given to each language so both of you can benefit from the session; these 5 minutes can be used to learn pronunciations, colloquial expressions, and numerous other useful things.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Speak with native speakers to learn languages.
- Lets you teach your native language.
- Supports video and audio conversations.
- Similar tools: LyricsTraining, Memrise, and Memorista.
- Also read related articles: 18 Great Sites to Learn a New Language, 3 Innovative Ways To Learn Or Improve A Foreign Language and 7 Great Games To Learn Spanish, French & Other Languages.
Check out Verbling @ www.verbling.com