VectorMagic is a first of a kind online app that lets you convert images from a pixel-based to a vectorized pattern, represented by geometric shapes such as lines, circles and curves. Definitely a must-have tool for any web designer or logo guru, it can help you scale an image without making it blurry or pixelated. In a way it’s similar to Adobe Illustrator’s Live Trace and CorelDRAW’s PowerTRACE but works better in many cases.
- Scale up images without making them blurry or pixelated.
- Supports all major bitmap formats (i.e. .JPG, .GIF, .PNG).
- Download and Save vectorized images as .EPS or .SVG.
- Keep images online and share them with others.
- Browse some sample image gallery.
Check out VectorMagic @ vectormagic.com