While you can get your business card to include all your contact information, other people still need to feed it into their phone manually. Here to help create business cards that are friendlier to smartphone owners is a web service called “vCard on Business Card”.
vCard on Business Card is a free to use web service that lets you get a QR code with your vCard encoded in it. In this virtual card you can store your name, phone number, email address, website URL, company, and your title at the company. The generated QR code can be downloaded as a PNG image and printed on your business card. Smartphone owners will then only have to scan your business card and they will obtain your vCard from it.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you encode vCard into QR codes.
- vCard includes name, phone number, email address, website URL, and company.
- QR code can be saved as a PNG image.
- Similar tools: QR-Code Business Cards, QRCodeLittleIdiot, CardXC, Spartx, Card.ly, BusinessCardStar, Deyey, Likify, BeQRious and QRJumps.
Check out “vCard on Business Card” @ www.yeblon.com/vcard-on-business-card-with-qr-code