Usability testing is very important for any website in order for it to become successful. If you don’t know what users feel about your site and where they click, there is high probability that you lose visitors and revenue in the long run.
Usabilla offers an easy way to quickly collect visual feedback on a webpage, mockup, sketch or an image. It has a nice interface with clear instructions on how to get the user feedback.
Here’s how it works:
1. The developer creates a test in the tool.
2. He then selects webpages to run the tests on and that will be shown to the users.
3. Then he selects the questions to be asked. He can also create his own questions.
4. Next step is to invite the users to answer the questions and give feedback.
5. Finally, he can go through visual statistics and analyze the results.
A nice thing about this tool is that visitors can give feedback right on the page they are at. They could write notes, mark the things they don’t like etc, right on top of the mockup, image or the webpage. Also, as you can see in the screenshot above, the statistics are presented visually in forms of heatmaps and other such methods. You can also easily export the data in CSV, XML or plain text.
Check out Usabilla @ www.usabilla.com