While there are many tools to check your files for viruses, there are not many trusted sources to check whether a website has malware on it. You could visit the malware infected site and the malware could penetrated your computer without your antivirus or you knowing about it. This is a serious problem which URL Void provides a solution to.
URL Void is an online link virus scanner developed by NoVirusThanks. You can visit URLVoid and paste in the website which you think has malware. URL Void will then execute its multiple tests on the site.
These tests include searching via many virus detecting engines such as and Google Diagnostic, McAfee SiteAdvisor, Norton SafeWeb, and MyWOT. Your scan results are cached for 10 days to avoid unnecessary testing of the same site. Using multiple scanners to scan a site increases the reliability of the results; this is why URL Void is an immensely useful tool.
- A very simple user interface.
- Very quick scanning and result generation.
- Great security tool to scan a website for malware.
- Multiple scanning engines are used.
- Similar tools: OnlineLinkScan, QualysGuard Malware Detection and Saf.li.
- Also read related article: 4 Quick Sites That Let You Check if Links Are Safe.
Check out URL Void @ www.urlvoid.com