urlist is a brilliant website that makes sharing internet links even easier. Normally on your social networking accounts, you cannot share a bunch of URLs together; with urlist however, you can make a collection of weblinks and share them all in one go.
You start using urlist’s services by signing in either through your Google or Twitter account. Once you have your account set up and are signed into the service, you can use the “New URList” button in the top right to create a new collection of links. You can set a theme or topic for each list so that the links in them are related; this list can then be shared with your contacts.
URL lists can be extremely helpful whether it comes to research, showing a client some ideas, or sharing information on a particular subject with somebody. The site even has a bookmarklet which you can add to your browser’s bookmarks toolbar in order to easily add websites to your URL lists.
- Combine urls on one list and share.
- User friendly.
- Helps maintain weblinks on different topics.
- A collection of related links can be made and shared with your contacts.
- Has a bookmarklet for easily adding links to your urlist account.
- Similar tools: Krunchd, BagTheWeb, DropVine, Shareaholic and Linkli.st.
- Also read related articles: Build an Online Reading List with “Read It Later”.
Check out urlist @ www.urli.st