Dropbox is a highly popular online storage service used by many to synchronize and backup files. You normally upload files to Dropbox through your computer. But thanks to URL Droplet, you are now able to save files directly to your Dropbox account.
URLDroplet is a simple and free to use web service that downloads files directly to your Dropbox account. You start using the service by granting it permission to your Dropbox account. This permission is required so that the files are saved in the main Dropbox directory instead of Public, to keep others from viewing your download activity. With the permission granted, all you have to do is specify the file’s download URL to URL Droplet for the download to queue and commence.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you download files directly to your Dropbox account.
- Requires only file’s download URL.
- Saves files to your main Dropbox directory.
- Similar tools: DropitTo, Airdropper, Mpppit, Dropbox Forms, Views.FM, Frenzy, Send To Dropbox and DropTunes.
- Also read: How To Create Direct Links To Dropbox Content & Automate The Process
Check out URLDroplet @ www.urldroplet.com