Have you ever seen text written like this: “¿noÊŽ ÇÉ¹É ÊoÉ¥ ‘Ä±É¥” You might have wondered how that upside down text was created. Some of you might have found a font that lets you reverse text upside down. But a much better and simpler tool is “Upside Down Text.”
Upside Down Text is a free to use website that does exactly what its name suggests. You are given a text box where you enter the text you want inverted. A letter count is shown in the top right of this box which can be very helpful; for instance if you plan on sharing the text on Twitter, the character count should be fewer than 140.
Next you select whether you want the text to be reversed, inverted, or both. The box at the bottom will present your resulting text which can be copied and used anywhere you want. You can view the HTML form of the text with the link on the bottom right. The resulting text can also be directly shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- Invert or reverse your text.
- Can optionally reverse your text as well.
- Displays a character count for your text.
- You can copy and paste the text anywhere you want.
- Inverted text can also be directly share on Facebook and Twitter.
- An HTML form of the text can also be seen.
- Similar tools: FlipMyText and Bad Translator.
- Also read related article: Send Funny Singing Text Messages with Kakomessenger.
Check out “Upside Down Text” @ www.upsidedowntext.com