Do you have unused selectors in the CSS of your website? If you do, or if you are not sure, you can easily clean up those unused selectors using a website called Unused CSS.
Unused CSS is a free to use website that helps site owners clean up their CSS. You start by providing Unused CSS with your site’s URL. Then a web crawler follows the links on your website and retrieves the CSS files and lists the selectors. The selectors are tested and checked whether each selector matches any element. When all the CSS files have been tested, a new CSS file is formed. This CSS is built with only the used selectors. You are notified via email when this email is ready; you can then download the file and use it on your site.
- Unused css checker online.
- Very helpful to site owners.
- Cleans up your site’s unused CSS.
- Sends an email notification when the cleaned up CSS file is ready for download.
- Similer tools: CSSResetr, CSSColorEditor, PSD2CSS and Drawter.
- Also read: “11 Useful Tools To Check, Clean & Optimize Your CSS File“.
Check out Unused CSS @ www.unused-css.com