When you post a job on a website, you get countless CVs which you have to manually screen to find the best candidate. You need a collection of online tools that helps you find suitable candidates for the job in an easier way. Offering this service is a site called Unrabble.
Unrabble is a web service that helps you post jobs and find ideal candidates for them. According to your needs, you can opt for the site’s free or premium accounts. When you post a job and are looking through candidates, you can view their facts and qualifications right away, without having to look for them on a CV. You can compare candidates on skills, education, preferences, etc. To verify a candidate’s claims and history you can use the site’s built-in micro-referencing.
The candidate comparison features, along with collaboration tools and productivity tools make Unrabble an excellent site to find suitable job candidates.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps you find suitable job candidates.
- Lets you compare candidates on different criteria.
- Offers micro-referencing for verification of candidate history.
- Offers collaboration and productivity tools.
- Similar sites: Resfly, HireRoom and LinkUp.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Unrabble @ www.unrabble.com