There are several reasons why one may need to insert symbols on a webpage and when trying to obtain the proper code for each symbol, UnicodeTable is one of the most comprehensive resources. The tool contains code for literally thousands of symbols from various categories and topics.
You can browse through them by category or in order. Simply mouse over any symbol to see an enlarged image and the code you can use to insert it into a webpage. The tool also gives you the name of every symbol but unfortunately doesn’t let you search by the symbol name which would have been an excellent feature.
- Interactive unicode symbols table.
- Get code for thousands of Unicode symbols.
- Browse using categories or in order.
- Includes lines, shapes, mathematical and foreign language characters.
- See an enlarged image and name for any symbol.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: FbSym, JoyLy, CopyPasteCharacter and EntityCode.
Visit UnicodeTable @ www.ftrain.com/unicode