Ubik allows someone to create a mobile-friendly website without messing around with code. Unlike several other website mobilizers apps such as Mofuse and Google Mobilizer that mobilize websites using site RSS feeds, Ubik lets you build a simple mobile site completely from scratch. Not a mobile version to exisitng site but a simple site with whatever content you need. The process is quite straight forward and doesn’t involve any coding what-so-ever.
How does it work?
- 1. Go to the Ubik.com, register and click on “Create Your Mobile Website”.
- 2. Pick a template from the list and click “Create Now”.
- 3. Each template consists of several pages, select ones you would like be added to your new site.
- 4. Come up with the name for your new site. The Ubik will then give you a public URL like
- 5. Click “Create Site” to complete.
- 6. You’ll be taken to the editor from where you can add all kinds of content to your site.
- 7. When you’re done editing and 100% satisfied with your new site click “Publish”.
- Create mobile friendly websites.
- Create as many sites and with many pages as you like.
- Choose between 100s of site templates.
- Add your own text and images.
- Missing: Pulling feeds from other websites.
Go to UBIK @ www.ubik.com