We all want our typing speed and accuracy to be improved. But most of us do not have the time to use dedicated applications for this purpose and spend time practicing typing text. Here to help us by judging our typing skills during our regular work is a tool called Typing Stats.
Typing Stats is a browser tool that saves time and judges your typing speed and accuracy. The tool comes as a browser add-on for Mozilla Firefox. It works in the background and monitors your typing speed on Firefox. As you type in the browser, the add-on monitors your keystrokes, the number of times you erase your text, the time between words you type, etc. It then computes all of this data to show you an error analysis report displaying your typing speed and accuracy that even breaks down the mistakes into percentages for individual fingers.
- A user-friendly browser add-on.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Judges your typing speed and accuracy.
- Breaks down error into percentages for each finger.
- Similar tools: Typeracer and TypingWeb.
- Also read related article: 3 Fun Typing Games To Race Your Friends With Your Keyboard.
Check out Typing Stats @ addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/typing-stats