If you’re living in one of European states or often communicate with people in languages other than English, chances are you often need to send someone text using foreign language characters (accents, umlauts etc). Often you need to install a language pack in order to be able to type messages in other languages. TypeIt can help you avoid that.
TypeIt.org hosts multi language keyboard for 18 European languages (Danish, Dutch, Russian, Romanian, German etc), as well as foreign currency and type symbols.
Simply select a language from the left to load the relevant set of characters. You can change the font and size of the text to your liking. Hover your mouse over a character to see its corresponding keyboard shortcut.
- Online foreign language keyboard.
- Languages included Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Phonetic English.
- Symbols of foreign currencies and type symbols.
- Supported browsers Firefox 3, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 6/7/8 and Safari 3/4.
- Similar tools: LifeType and Gate2Home.
Check out TypeIt @ www.typeit.org