Are you looking for a way to easily share documents on internet? If yes, then emailing is out of the question because you might not have the email address of all the recipients. A solution to this is presented by TxtBear.
TxtBear is a web service currently in beta. It lets users upload document files and then makes them available in its own document reader.
You start by browsing towards the file on your computer; you can select files of the following formats: PDF, HTML, ODT, DOCX, DOC, ODP, XLSX, XLS, ODS, TXT, RTF, PPTX, and PPT. The interface has the option of making the file upload public or private but this feature does not seem to work at the moment.
Your selected file is uploaded and converted; the result is shown in the site’s own virtual reader. You can share files in this reader via Facebook, Twitter, and email. Alternatively you can copy and share the URL.
- Easily share documents on the web.
- User friendly interface with very simple functions.
- A wide variety of documents file formats are supported.
- Files are converted and shown in the site’s own reader.
- Images are also displayed on the converted files.
- The viewer has options to zoom in, zoom out, fit document by width, view document in flip through mode, and search for keywords in the document.
- You can share the document via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- Similar tools: BookGoo, DocShare, Scribd and CrocoDoc.
- Also read related article: 5 Easy Websites to Share Files Online Without Signing Up.
Check out TxtBear @ www.txtbear.com