TwoFoods is a nice online tool for those who are calorie conscious and would love to know the nutritional value their food has to offer. The website has a simple interface showing two boxes where you could enter names of two eatables and compare their nutritional values. It gives you comparison table showing the calories, proteins, carbohydrates and fat in both of them. Now you know which one you should prefer.
- Quickly compare nutritional values of common foods.
- Just enter two food item names and click compare.
- Get comparisons for calories, fat, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Simple and nice user interface.
- Similar sites: NutritionToolbox, Fatburgr and ShugarStacks.
Check out Twofoods @ www.twofoods.com