Want to forward your favorite feeds to your Twitter account ? Or maybe setup a separate Twitter account for your blog and twit there your blog feeds so that other Twitter users can “follow” it. TwitterFeed is a free service that lets you forward RSS / Atom feeds to your Twitter account. We use it for MUO as well, you can check out MUO Twitter feed here.
- 1. Create a new Twitter account (or use your existing one).
- 2. Login to Twitterfeed using your OpenID. You can register for your free OpenID account here. Actually, you may already have one.
- 3. Add login details to your Twitter account and the URL of the feed that you want it to watch.
- Forward RSS feeds to your Twitter feed.
- Setup different update frequencies, from once in 30 min. to 24 hours.
- Option to include / exclude link descriptions.
- Filter feeds by keyword. Yo can configure it to only twit posts that contain certain terms.
- Supports both RSS and Atom feeds.
- Note: TwitterFeed requires for posts to contain publish dates in order for our server to know what’s new.
Check out TwitterFeed @ www.twitterfeed.com