If you have an option to operate a large display in a conference room, then displaying enlarged Twitter messages can be a great way to catch the attention of your audience. With the help of TwitterCamp you can choose which tweets to capture from the public stream and then enlarge them to be displayed.
TwitterCamp is a free desktop application. Since it is based on Adobe AIR, it is cross-platform. After installing and running the application, you can edit the color scheme of the display. You can customize objects like the background and the text of the footer message. The top field will let you specify the search terms; these terms will be used to capture tweets from Twitter’s stream.
The tweets will be displayed in full screen view with individual tweets set apart as clouds.
- A user friendly desktop application.
- Helps display tweets on a large screen.
- Lets you control the appearance of the display.
- Lets you add a footer message.
- Lets you display tweets by searching for multiple terms.
- Similar tools: VisibleTweets, DEXTR and Rollgator.