We use Twitter to share anything we find online. But it can be a problem if we want to revisit what we shared in the past. For example, you will see that it is very difficult to find a great viral video you tweeted last year. A solution to this is presented by Tweet Nest.
Tweet Nest is a web app written in PHP that provides a browsable, searchable, and easily customizable archive and backup for your Tweets. You can install it on your own web server or a shared hosting environment.
After feeding in your Twitter account information, the app archives all your Tweets. Archiving the information lets the app search for specific Tweets when you want to. Data is organized in an easy-to-follow manner and Tweets can be viewed month-wise. You can customize the app as well to match whatever you think looks best.
Since it is open source, you can do anything want and customize by changing colors in the config file or edit the stylesheet.
- A developer friendly web app.
- Can be installed on your web server.
- Archives all your Tweets.
- Lets you search your Tweets and browse them in a friendly interface.
- Provides a complete installation guide on the site.
- Similar tools: TweetBackup, myTwebo and .
- Also read related articles: How To Backup Your Twitter Archive, Backup Your Twitter Tweets with Twitter Backup.
Check out Tweet Nest @ www.pongsocket.com/tweetnest