People outside the United States often come across online videos that are viewable only from within the US. This is very frustrating when you need to watch such online videos. Thankfully, there is a solution to this problem, called Tunlr.
Tunlr is a free to use service that helps people outside the US stream online videos meant only for US audiences. Using Tunlr, you will be able to view videos from Netflix, Hulu, and various other online video streaming sites that are restricted in non-US countries. Since it does not require any software installation or account registrations, Tunlr is an extremely quick service to get started.
All a user has to do is access their network card’s properties and change the primary DNS IP address and secondary DNS IP address to Tunlr’s specifications. This simple modification can be applied to networks cards running on any operating system thereby making Tunlr compatible with computers as well as smartphones.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you stream videos meant for US audiences only.
- Works by changing your network card’s DNS entries.
- Compatible with computers as well as smartphones.
- Similar tool: VideoGrabber.
- Also read related articles: 12 Video Sites That Are Better Than YouTube and Top 3 Sites For Streaming Your Music Anywhere.
Check out Tunlr @ www.tunlr.net