If you are an audiophile who cannot go anywhere without your song collection, then you should bookmark Tunesbag. It is cool web music player that lets you store your music in the cloud so that you can access it and listen it wherever you are.
To store a song to Tunesbag, just upload your audio files straight from their website. You can also upload music through their Facebook app, iPhone app or Adobe Air desktop app. You can directly share your music collection with your friends and rank your friends’ music and playlists.
Tunesbag offers free accounts which allow you to upload up to 1GB of music. You can also take advantage of paid plans to store music from 10GB (â‚¬4 per month) up to 200GB (â‚¬15 a month).
- Upload and store songs online for quick access.
- Create playlists and view your friends’ playlist.
- Native clients available for PC platforms, iPhone, Facebook, and Boxee.
- Quick tagging of your music.
- Upgrade your free account for more storage.
- Login through Facebook, Twitter, Google account and more.
- Similar Tools: Playlist. , Swift.fm, Tunerec, and
Checl out Tunesbag @ http://www.tunesbag.com