If your guitar or bass went off tune, now you can tune it online using a guitar tuner at TuneMyBass.com. It is easy to use and contains preset tuning notes for guitar and bass in any tuning. It’s also more fun than tuning with a fork or a pitch pipe.
How it works:
- Choose your instrument (4 string bass, 6 string guitar…)
- Select one of preset tunings for your bass or guitar
- Wait while your tuning loads
- Hover your mouse over each string to hear the corresponding tune
You can also create your own custom instrument tunings or change the default guitar/bass tuner settings from the above bar.
- Online guitar and bass tuner.
- Tune up bass guitar using preset tunings or modify the tuner settings to fit your needs.
- Articles and tutorials for guitar and bass players.
- Free, no registration needed.
- Similar sites: Get-Tuned and ZentaoGuitarLessons.
Check out TuneMyBass @ www.tunemybass.com