Prices of new cars vary based on the model, location and their popularity with the buyers. Now, using TrueCar you can access this information and view new car prices paid by real buyers, find out what the dealers paid, view the average invoice and sticker prices for a particular car model.
Armed with this information you can negotiate a better car price at your local dealership and won’t have to overpay for the vehicle. The data is based on recent car sales statistics from your area and lets you see whether you are getting it at a great price, good price or it’s overpriced.
It works in 3 steps: Select your zip code, choose car model and options and click to view the price report on an interactive chart. View the dealer, invoice, sticker and overall average prices. See additional details such as historical prices and find out what others paid for the model nationally. No registration needed.
- Find out what people pay for new cars in your area.
- Browse the average invoice and sticker prices of recently sold cars.
- Select your area, choose the vehicle model and options and click to view the car price report on an interactive chart.
- View historical prices and the average national prices for the car.
- No registration needed.
- Similar sites: PriceHub and MotorMouths.
Check out Truecar @ www.truecar.com