Freelancers often have to closely monitor how long they have been working on a project because they often get paid by the hour. But rather than manually keeping a track of the minutes you have spent on a task and then multiplying the time with your working rate, you can make things much more convenient by using a website called Traxmo.
Traxmo is a web service targeted at freelancers and small teams. The site lets you add tasks to your agenda and record how much time you have spent on each task. After specifying what your working rate is, you can have the website automatically generate invoices for your work; currency options include US Dollar, Euro, Lithuanian Litas, Poland Zloty, and Russian Rouble.
Additionally, the site lets you add up to 4 other members to your project for free; once others are added, you can assign specific tasks to them. Comments can be left on tasks to communicate with one another.
The free project limits the group members to 5, clients to 5, projects to 5, and invoices to 5. The premium package removes these limits and will cost you $5 per month.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you track how much time you have spent on tasks.
- Automatically generates invoices for work done.
- Lets you specify working rate and currency.
- Lets you add new tasks and assign them to other group members.
- Similar tools: Toast Invoice, Beach Candy Now, BillGrid, FreeInvoiceMaker, InvoiceToMe, Tradeshift, Billable and CronSync.
Check out Traxmo @ http://traxmo.com