Most probably you have seen gorgeous flash movies and slideshows shared on social networks and wondered how difficult they must have been to make. If you wanted to create such flash movies and animations yourself but did not know how, check out Toufee. Toufee is a web-based flash movie maker that lets you create and share interactive flash movies without any technical know-how.
You can add pictures, background music, embed YouTube video files and import photos. It includes over 127 effects, 75 transitions, 23 filters that you can instantly apply to your flash movie in a single click. It is easy to use, runs in your browser on any computer and lets you publish your videos directly to YouTube or download as SWF file to your computer.
You can then share your flash videos on social networks or embed on your sites as you wish. To see how it works watch the demo video below.
Toufee Demo: Create Flash Movies Online
- Create and save interactive flash movie presentations online
- No programming or flash knowledge required
- No download or installation, runs in your browser
- Add pictures, background music, video files (i.e. Youtube videos), etc. Import media from your Flickr or YouTube account.
- Apply transition effects, text notes, add shapes, figures, charts, animated objects, etc.
- Embed ready movies on blog, Myspace profile, eBay auctions, …
- Collaborate on movies with others
- Includes text-to-speech converter
- Publish your videos directly to YouTube or download as SWF file to your computer
- Share your flash videos on social networks or embed on your sites
Check out Toufee @ www.toufee.com