Often when companies hold meetings or conferences with a large number of attendees, they look at our surveys or feedback forms so that they know which parts of the meeting went well and which parts need improvement. To help you do this in a better way, TodaysMeet was created.
TodaysMeet is a free to use website which allows your meeting attendees to give you feedback on the meeting. The site is very convenient to use for attendees as it does not require them to sign up for an account.
You start by creating a group which acts as a chat room & comments room for your meeting. You can share the room’s URL with your meeting’s attendees; when they visit the URL, they can drop comments by entering their name and the comment. You view comments in a streamlined view, without any visual clutter.
This procedure lets attendees comment at their convenient time and lets companies easily pick feedback.
- User friendly interface.
- You can create rooms for your meeting of which the URL you can share.
- You can set an expiration date for the room.
- Attendees do not have to sign up for an account to leave comments.
- During the room’s up time, it can pull up Tweets with a specific hashtag (this can be helpful if attendees are discussing the meeting on Twitter).
- Attendees can leave comments at their convenience.
- Comments are displayed in a clutter-free interface which simplifies getting feedback.
- Ideal for companies / people needing feedback from their meetings / conferences.
- Similar tools: Stinto, PalBee, NeatChat, TinyChat, Chatzy and ChatMaker.
Check out TodaysMeet @ www.todaysmeet.com