TipBin is a community focused on sharing all kinds of useful tips and tricks. Tips can be about anything ranging from programming hacks to cake baking howto’s and money saving tips. As long as it’s something that makes life easier, safer, more productive, or just more fun it can make it to TipBin.
- TipBin.com: “… nobody is stupid. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do, or where or how long you went to school. You know things that other people don’t.”
- Browse tips by popularity (most recommended, most bookmarked, most discussed, most recent, etc.).
- Browse tips using tagcloud (creditcard, diet, savings, security, beauty, food, … )
- Subscribe to new tips by tags or featured tips (via RSS).
- Search through tips and/or tags.
Here is one cool tip on ‘credit card’:
Instead of signing the back of your credit card, write “Ask For ID”. Whenever you give it to someone, they should look at the back and ask for your license. If someone were to steal your credit card, they’d have a hard time using it unless they look like you. Hopefully, they wouldn’t even try.
Go to TipBin [www.tipbin.com]