When you plan to create a newsletter or email subscription service, the first thing you should think about is how people are going to subscribe to your service. One of the easiest ways you can set up a subscription page is through the service TinyLetter.
TinyLetter is a free to use web service that lets you quickly set up an email subscription page for newsletters and mailing lists. All you have to do to get started is pick a unique username on the site. This username will be part of the direct subscription URL your subscribers will need to sign up on.
While setting up the page you enter your real name, newsletter name, email address, and pick a password. And that all you need to do. Your subscription page will be set up and you will provided with a direct link as well as its embeddable code.
People can visit your subscription page and leave their email address to sign up for your mailing list.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create mailing lists easily.
- Provides a webpage where users can subscribe to your mailing lists.
- Provides an embeddable code for your newsletter’s subscription.
- Similar tools: MailChimp and Nouri.sh.
Check out TinyLetter @ www.tinyletter.com