Do you get paid overtime, yet forget to record your own hours every month? Maybe you’re a contractor or freelancer who needs to track hours for proper remuneration? Whatever your need for a time-tracking solution, TimeSage Timesheets is a free Windows application that is bound to suit your schedule. The software is highly customisable so no matter how complex your overtime system, the software has you covered.
If you’re a forgetful individual, it’s easy to adjust your real clock-in time, though starting your “shift” is as easy as starting the timer. Once you’ve built up a range of data you can create a timesheet of your worked hours and easily export graphs, statistics and billing information in the form of a report. Billing isn’t necessarily limited to just one set of data, and the software can add up several different sets of data to work out exactly what your time is worth.
The free version comes with all the basic features as mentioned above, or you can upgrade for a one-off price of $29 to the Pro version. The upgrade includes the ability to share timesheets with others across a LAN, customisable import of regular CSV timesheets and removes the one timesheet per record limit that the free version is limited to.
- Ideal for business, contractors, freelancers and even shift workers.
- Highly customisable to suit your needs.
- Export reports containing billing information, stats and graphs.
- Fully featured billing reports return correct info from a range of sources.
- One sheet per project in the free version, upgrade for unlimited sheets per project for $29.
Check out the free version of TimeSage Timesheets for Windows @ Microsys Tools