Thrive is a personal budget management tool that helps you organize your budget, get personalized advice and plan ahead with your financial goals. It brings all your accounts (credit cards, checking, investment, savings and retirement accounts) in one place and lets you see at a glance what you have, what you owe, how much you need to save and how to reduce your spending to stay financially healthy in the long term.
Site compares different banks and tells you which accounts and credit cars offer a better deal based on their interest rates and whether you should switch.
Your spending is automatically categorized by your spending expenses. You can see how much you spend on each item and how much you could save by cutting down on each item over in the long term.
Based on your current financial health, you are given a score from 0 to 10, which helps you plan your future purchases and set long-term financial goals. You can see where you will be in 6 months or 6 years from now based on choices you make today.
- Personal budget management and planning.
- Import and organize all your accounts (credit cards, retirement, savings, investment) in one place and get a quick overview of your financial situation at a glance.
- Get personalized advice on how much to save, where to invest and how to reduce your spending.
- Plan your future purchases and set long-term financial goals.
- Site has partnered with over 8000 banks and financial institutions, which lets you instantly import all your accounts along with balances and transaction histories.
- Free, sign up to get started.
- Similar website: BudgetTracker, Rudder, Texthog and several more.
Check out Thrive @ www.justthrive.com