You type something in and Google spits back some results in just a few seconds. It’s that simple.
But if you want to get creative, you can do a lot of stuff with Google’s search engine. You just need to know some tricks!
What makes this site so cool is that the tips are divided into sections, so it’s easy to find what you want. Here are the categories:
- Facts (e.g. find the elevation of a place, get customer service number, find all songs by a band, etc.)
- Math (e.g. solve a circle, use a calculator, etc.)
- Operators (search within number range, exclude a keyword from results, find related websites, etc.)
- Utilities (metronome, stopwatch, tip calculator, etc.)
- Easter Eggs (42, listen to animal sounds, once in a blue moon, etc.)
You can just check or uncheck the sections that you want.
Which Google search tips are your favorite? Got any of your own to share? Let us know with a comment below!
Image Credit: Marcin Wichary via Flickr