Thinglink is a handy image manipulation tool that takes your image and turns it into a platform where you can embed links, add sounds and tag things (items, people, faces) within the image. You simply upload your image to their website, manipulate it and then share this image on your blog or send it to friends.
For example you can create a flyer or an invitation for a party, embed “click to play” sound clips and tag people on that image, or you can tag items (clothes, electronics etc) on the image and embed links where you can buy these items – you get the idea.
To give it a try, sign up for a free account or sign in with Facebook. Once your image is ready, you can automatically share with others via the social sharing buttons on the image or let others embed it on their websites or social networks. For every image, you can view its engagement statistics in real time from the website.
Sound clip embedded into the image.
- Embed links, sounds and tag items (thing, people etc) on your images.
- Works on mobile and tablets.
- Plays music from tags on images.
- Automatic embed and social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, email) buttons on every image.
- Real time image statistics online and weekly statistics by email.
- Easy integration with popular blogging platforms: WordPress, Blogger and Tumblr.
- Make your images public to let others tag your images.
- Free, sign up to get started or sign in with your Facebook account.
- Similar tools: SpeakingImage,
Check out Thinglink @ www.thinglink.com