Hiring can be a tougher task than one would normally think. This is primarily because of the huge number of resumes received by the hiring company. There are a number of good sources available which help companies better manage the resumes they receive – one such good resume management tool is TheResumator.
TheResumator works in a simple manner.
- First the company enters the job into TheResumator.
- The service posts the job on free forums/boards.
- The resumes received from these boards are then sorted, indexed, and screened.
- Finally the company can view the resumes most relevant to the job easily by logging in to TheResumator.
To test it out, companies can go with the free plan offered by TheResumator that allows listing of one job and supports 200 resumes.
- Takes out the hassle involved in hiring.
- Indexes and sorts resumes automatically.
- Provides a free starter plan.
- Streamlines the entire hiring process.
- Similar tools: Praux, JobSpice, Emurse and VisualCV.
- Also check our related article: Top 5 Free Resume Hosting Websites.
Visit TheResumator @ www.theresumator.com