While many of us like Firefox’s default font selection for its interface, people with impaired eyesight might want to customize the fonts according to their own preferences. This is something that a tool called “Theme Font & Size Changer” lets you do.
“Theme Font & Size Changer” is a browser add-on for Mozilla Firefox. The add-on lets you customize the fonts of Firefox’s user interface. These fonts include the tab title, menu entries, and the fonts in Firefox’s Options window. After installation of the add-on, you will find a new icon in the bottom right corner of the browser. Clicking on it will open up a dialog box where you can change the font type, font size, style, and weight. The changes are applied as soon as you select them; they can be reverted anytime by selecting the “Normal” option for every field.
- A user-friendly browser add-on.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Lets you customize fonts of Firefox’s user interface.
- Lets you control font type, size, style, and weight.
- Applies font changes to tab title, menu, and Options window.
Check out “Theme Font & Size Changer” @ barisderin.com