Looking for a way to efficiently manage tasks and assign them to group members? If yes, then look no further. TheDeadline is one of the best collaborative task management solutions on the web that you can use for free.
TheDeadline is a free website that can be used to manage your own to-do lists or to assign tasks to others. While creating new tasks you can use hashtags to add tags to each post and use the @ sign to assign tasks and to share them with other people over email.
All the people involved in a task are updated each time any change is made to it. When the task has been completed you can use the checkbox next to it to cross it off the list. A list of your to-dos is displayed on your dashboard.
On top of the list you will find filters that let you view tasks according to their tags, creator, or the person whom the task has been assigned to. You can filter the tasks using the panel on the right.
With its simple and effective functions, the abovementioned features work together and provide you with an excellent task management interface, whether the tasks are personal or group-related.
- Collaborative task management software online with user friendly interface.
- Lets you manage personal and group tasks.
- Lets you assign tasks to others.
- Lets you share tasks via email.
- Updates you of any task changes.
- Provides easy date and tag filters to help find your tasks.
- Similar tools: TaskBin, SkiTrackApp, MugnaTasks, GQueues, Flowdock, Planyp.us, Taskado and TaskList.
- Also read related article: 5 Extensions to Add Calendars & Task Manager to Thunderbird3.
Check out TheDeadline @ the-deadline.appspot.com/login