One of the most integral parts of developing a website is to test it in different screen resolutions. There are several ways to go about it but none of them are faster and smoother than TestSize. A simple web app that lets you view site in different resolutions.
Simply enter the URL and select the window size you want to test your webpage in, ranging from 240 x 320 to 1920 x 1024. You can also enter a custom width and height to test a webpage in any specific settings. The actual webpage is then displayed below for your testing; unlike some other apps, TestSize lets you test the actual webpage instead of just providing a screenshot. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to quickly change the size of the window.
- Test any webpage in any window size.
- Select a standard size or enter your own.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to quickly change the settings.
- No registration required.
- Similar tool: ViewLike.us and you might also want to try other tests that we reviewed:
- – Test if your site is blacklisted.
- – Test if your site is being hacked and exploited by hackers.
- – Test your site in different browsers.
Visit TestSize @ www.testsize.com