YouTube offers countless videos on a variety of topics including educational topics. Many of these videos serve as learning material and can be incorporated into actual educational courses. If you want to gather such educational videos and make a course out of them, then “Teachem” is the tool you need to use.
Teachem is a free to use web service that lets you hold online classes. Your classes can comprise of YouTube videos which you specify. You can select which parts of the video are included in the lectures and flashcards can be tied to specific parts of the video that display comments and ask questions. The built-in SmartNote system lets student store notes as they view the videos.
Your classes can be set as private or public, depending on the type of class you want, and it can be of any subject.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create online classes composed of YouTube videos.
- Lets you select portion of video to incorporate into lecture.
- You can add questions and comments as flashcards on videos.
- Lets you students take notes while viewing videos.
- Also read related articles: 3 Best Websites To Get A University Level Education For Free, 6 Really Good Sites with FREE Video Lectures from Top US Colleges and 8 Awesome Websites to Take Free College Courses Online.
Check out Teachem @ www.teachem.com