tDash is unlike any other Twitter management tool out there. Focused on productivity and efficiency, it automatically organizes your unread tweets into folders. A separate folder is created for each of your friends and the number of unread tweets is displayed right next to it.
Once you have gone through the tweets from a particular folder, you can mark them as read. tDash lets you set an interval to fetch tweets automatically. You can also share images, update your status and send direct messages using this neat little tool. Other supported features are trending topics, Twitter lists, mentions, favorite tweets and separate folders for your incoming and outgoing direct messages.
- Automatically organizes tweets into folders.
- View the unread count for each folder.
- View inline conversations and share images on Twitter.
- No registration required, login using your Twitter credentials.
- Access lists, favorite tweets and trending topics.
- Manually fetch tweets or set an automated fetcher.
Visit tDash @ www.tdash.org