Forums are a great way to start a community for your website. However, these forums usually require you to install separate programs or use services that cannot be easily integrated to your website.
Tal.ki is a simple service that lets you create and embed a forum on your website. It is very easy to install and allows you to engage your visitors without them leaving your page.
To install Tal.ki in your site, simply embed the code in your website source. Tal.ki features four plans that you can choose from: Free, Pro, Platinum, and Max. The Free plan is quite sufficient enough for a regular website as it includes unlimited posting, unlimited members, shows the 15 recent topics, creation of up to 5 forums, and API access.
However if you want extra features such as SEO support, private forums, SSO, embedding on multiple sites, and exportable data, you will need to upgrade to the paid versions.
Tal.ki is a great tool to increase interaction in your website. Tal.ki can also ensure steady traffic to your site by engaging visitors to discussions, while at the same time letting them view new content within your pages.
- Create embeddable forum for your website.
- Easy to install and set up.
- Unlimited members and posting.
- Choose from four plans: Free, Pro, Platinum, and Max.
- Install plugins for WordPress or Google sites.
- Members can sign in with their Facebook, Twitter, OpenID, Google, or Yahoo account.
- See who’s joined recently.
- Similar Tool: Vanilla, Forumotion and Omgili.
- You can also read 5 Great Sites To Create Your Own Forum.
Check out Tal.Ki @