Scheduling events with friends through emailing is not the best way to communicate with them. What you need is a quickly accessible tool that is built specifically for this purpose such as SynkMonkey.
SynkMonkey is a free to use smartphone app for iOS devices. It lets you easily plan events with friends. It is basically a social calendar invitation tool. You can add friends to the app and invite them to the events you create. Your friends will benefit from using the app themselves, but in case your friends do not have SynkMonkey, they will be texted the invitation to your event.
When you add a location to your events, it is marked and displayed on a Google Map, making it clear for all attendees. You can send detailed messages along with the event and even add reminders so nobody is late. The built-in calendar of the app helps track events; it also syncs with the phone’s calendar.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS applications.
- A social calendar invitation tool.
- Helps schedule events and notify friends.
- Includes a built-in calendar for easy event-date management.
- Similar tools: Fasterplan, MeetMe, Congregar, MeetWithMe, Doodle, PermaTime, NeedtoMeet, MeetWithAgenda and TimeBridge.
Check out SynkMonkey @ http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synkmonkey-rally-friends./id459115077?mt=8