Thanks to the technology of today, many people use at least one other gadget in addition to their computer; some people even own multiple gadgets and computer. Synchronization of files between these gadgets operating on various platforms can be done using a tool called Syncbox.
Syncbox is a free to use synchronization application that works with a variety of platforms. Using this application can sync files between Mac, Windows, and Ubuntu computers; additionally you can sync files of your Android and iOS devices. The app uses your desktop computer’s local storage as cloud storage for the synchronization that is done between the devices. Your data is backed up and synchronized using your own local storage which is why usage of the app is free. To get started with Syncbox, simply visit its website, download its server application, and then download the applications for your computers and devices.
- A user-friendly service.
- Can synchronize files between various platforms.
- Supports Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Uses your local storage as cloud storage.
- Similar tools: SugarSync and ClipSync.
- Also read related articles: Top 10 Backup Software Apps For Your PC and Easily Sync Your Folders Without Dropbox.
Check out Syncbox @ www.isyncbox.com