Conducting an online survey is an effective way to do a quick market research or get feedback on your product or service. There are many free web-based online survey tools out there. One such tool is Surveymoz.
It lets you easily create surveys online and track results. It is easy to use and requires no previous experience or knowledge on creating online surveys. You can create simple and advances surveys in just a few steps. Create surveys from scratch or choose from ready-make templates. Templates are sorted by category i.e., “Customer service”, “Employees”, “Educations” and detailed subcategories. In most cases you will find the template that exactly fits your purpose from one of these categories.
If the survey template satisfies you, you can instantly use it and share online. If not, make adjustments to the template using the advanced Editor. Once your survey is ready, click “Preview Survey” to see the final version and if you are satisfied, click “Send Survey” to get its link (http://www.surveymoz.com/s/80846KEJVI).
Once you get the link, share it online with people you want to collect results from. Send it by email or through social networks or embed on your website. You can stop the survey at any time and see results from the website. Their free plan allows unlimited surveys with up to 20 questions per survey and up to 250 responses per month. To get unlimited questions per survey, unlimited responses and other features, sign up for their $10/month plan.
- Create unlimited number of surveys with up to 20 questions per survey.
- Create custom rules to show respondents only the information relevant to them.
- Over 15 question types – multiple choice, rating scale, open-ended, etc.
- Customize survey branding and theme.
- Collect and analyze results in real time.
- Filtering and export tools to analyze results.
- Export data in CSV and SPSS formats.
- Related tools – Survey Legend, KwikSurveys.
Check out Surveymoz @ www.surveymoz.com