Most people use one password for all their online website accounts which is of course easy and convenient because you just have to remember one password that will work for everything. But using one password means you only have one chance, if a hacker or cracker leeches your “˜universal’ password he’ll gain access to each and every account you own online and at that stage you’ll be standing in the middle of nowhere.
You also cannot use different passwords for every other website account and store the passwords on your computer; this is highly impractical as your hard disk is vulnerable to theft and spyware. To secure you from password theft or remembering dozens of passwords SuperGenPass a browser based password manager offers alternative solution.
SuperGenPass doesn’t save your passwords on your hard disk or somewhere online – instead this nifty bookmarklet uses a universal/master password to generate many complex passwords for different website accounts. You don’t have to carry the software around, in order to remember passwords just install SuperGenPass on any computer and gain access to all your online passwords right away.
- Doesn’t save your password anywhere thus it’s the safest way to manage passwords.
- Easy to install bookmarklet which can be accessed anywhere.
- Uses base-64 MD5 Algorithm to generate passwords.
- You just have to remember one master password.
- Can be used on smart phones.
- Similar tools: PassPack, Mitto, MashedLife and RandomKeyGen.
Get SuperGenPass Bookmarklet @ www.supergenpass.com