Sucuri is a free website security monitoring service which can scan your site at regular intervals and notify you about any unauthorized changes via email, SMS or Twitter. It checks for things like DNS and Whois hijacking, blacklisting, malware injection and site defacement. The service is completely free and without any limitations on the number of websites single user can track.
To get started, register on the website and add URLs you want to track. In the next step customize scan frequency and alert settings. Done.
- Online website security monitoring tool.
- Monitor as many resources as you want.
- Checks for things such as:
- – DNS hijacking.
- Whois hijacking.
- Malware injection.
- Site defacement.
- Set scan frequency to as often as every 20 minutes (24×7).
- Receive alerts showing what has changed.
- Easy to setup and use.
Check out Sucuri @ www.sucuri.net